This section lists information, contact details and opening times for a range of university services. You can jump to a specific service or scroll through the options. If the service you require isn't listed or you want further support, you may wish to contact a Universal Helpline.
The organisations listed below are given in no order of preference; feel free to contact whichever service you would like or none at all. Please note that some of these services are advisory and are marked as such.
Chaplaincy AdvisoryThe Chaplaincy provides pastoral and spiritual care to all members of the University community, of all faiths or none. They can be visited with personal, vocational and theological issues. The dedicated Islamic Prayer Hall is open Monday-Sunday, 24hrs.
Opening Times Monday-Sunday, 7:30am-10:30pm Contact 02476 523 519
Building number 8 on Campus Map.
Disability Services AdvisoryDisability services include services such as, advice on services in the university, barriers to study related to disability or learning difficulty, Disabled Students Allowance and options if you think you are dyslexic.
Opening Times Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5pm Contact 02476 150 641 (External) 50641 (Internal)
Located on ground floor of University House, Building number 65 on Campus Map.
Warwick Health Centre AdvisoryThe Health Centre provides services including
- > Referral of Acute and Chronic Illnesses
- > Sexual Health Services for men and women
- > Organising HIV tests
- > Chlamydia Screening
- > Cervical Smears
- > Counselling and advice on medical issues
- > Travel Clinics
- > Immunisation and preventative care
- > Review of patients with chronic diseases eg asthma, diabetes
- > They can also arrange contact with counsellors, community physchiatric nurses, physiotherapists, midwives and health visitors
Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm (Undergraduate Holiday Period) Contact 02476 524 888
Health Centre is building number 21 on Campus Map.
IT Services AdvisoryIT Services provide core technical services such as networking, email, directories, storage, application management, software development and support, housing services and web publishing solutions. They also provide 'capability' services such as training, and e-learning support.
Opening Times Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:30pm Contact 02476 573 787
IT Service Help Desk is located on first floor of the Library. Buliding number 34 on Campus Map.
Mental Health and Wellbeing Team (MHWT) AdvisoryThe Mental Health and Wellbeing Team are available to meet with current and prospective students in order to:
- > identify support needs and reasonable adjustments
- > discuss strategies for managing student life
- > liaise with academic and other departments on behalf of students, where agreed
- > provide guidance on Disabled Students' Allowances
- > provide information/access to other services within the University and local mental health services
Contact [email protected]
MHWT are located on the ground floor of University House, building number 65 on Campus Map.
Warwick Security Gatehouse AdvisorySecurity help with issues including:
- > Emergency response requirements (Doctor, Ambulance and Fire). Many of the security officers are trained in emergency aid and defibrillator.
- > Safety and Security issues on and off campus (including intruder/building management alarms)
- > Parking and Transport arrangements
- > Assistance - pastoral care, directions and facility support requirements
- > Outdoor event applications and entertainment support
Gatehouse is building number 19 on Campus Map.
Senate House (Student Reception)AdvisoryStudent Reception provides a reception service for the following services: Student Finance, Student Funding, Collecting student status letters, Student records, Thesis submission, Admissions, Enrolment and Examinations.
Opening Times Monday-Friday, 8am-8pm Sat and Sun, 10am-6pm Contact [email protected]
02476 523 772
Located on ground floor of Senate House, Building number 57 on Campus Map.
Student Advice Centre AdvisorySAC is a confidential, impartial, non-judgemental service for all students at the University of Warwick. They give advice on a range of topics including:
- > Academic Advice (change of course, plagiarism, complaints)
- > Housing Advice (campus accommodation, private housing, landlord disputes, tenant’s rights, repairs and deposits)
- > Immigration Advice (Entry clearance, visas, extending/changing leave, family, employment, point based immigration scheme)
- > Personal Advice (Health, sexuality, harassment)
- > Consumer Advice (Faulty goods, utility bills, mobile phone and computer problems)
- > Employment Advice (Tax, national insurance, non-payment of wages, terms and conditions)
Monday-Thursday, 9:30am-3pm (Undergraduate Holiday Periods) Contact 02476 572 824 (External) 72824 (Internal)
Student Advice Centre is located on 2nd Floor of SU HQ, above Xananas, next to the lift. Building number 62 on Campus Map.
Student Finance AdvisoryFor queries relating to, tuition fee invoices, sponsor invoicing, SLC/SFE, US loans, withdrawal/suspension and direct debits.
Opening Times Monday-Friday, 8am-8pm Sat and Sun, 10am-6pm Contact 02476 528 471
Building number 57 on Campus Map (Senate House)
Student Funding AdvisoryProvides information about funding studies, loan repayments, hardship funds and managing money.
Opening Times Monday-Thursday, 9am-5pm Friday, 9am-4pm Contact 02476 150 096
Building number 57 on Campus Map (Senate House)
Student Union Reception (Not Student Reception) AdvisoryThe SU reception has knowledge about the majority of Union activities. They provide services such as Lost Property, Cloakroom, Print Shop, Locker Hire, Ticket Enquiries, Other Enquiries / Refunds.
Opening Times Monday-Sunday, 8:30am-5:30pm Contact 02476 572 777
First floor of SUHQ, building number 62 on Campus Map.
Student SupportAdvisoryStudent Support offers advice and support to any student. They will offer help and guidance, and can signpost to more specialist services within the Unversity or externally.
Opening Times Monday-Thursday, 9am-5pm Friday, 9am-4pm Contact 02476 575570
Student Support is located in University House, building number 65 on Campus Map.
University Counselling Service (UCS) AdvisoryUniversity Counselling Service enables all students, at any level, to access professional therapeutic counselling. UCS offers students email counselling, face-to-face individual counselling, group therapy, self-help resources and specific issue workshops.
Opening Times Monday 9am-12:15pm, 1:15pm-4:45pm
Tuesday, 9am-11:30am, 1:15pm-8pm
Wednesday, 9am-12:15pm, 2:30pm-4:45pm
Thursday, 9am-12:15pm, 1:15pm-8pm
Friday, 9am-12:15pm, 1:15pm-4pm. Contact 02476 523 761 (External) or 23761 (Internal)
Counselling is located on the Ground Floor, Westwood House, building number 75 on Campus Map
Warwick Accommodation AdvisoryWarwick Accommodation is dedicated to managing the accommodation requirements of the University of Warwick, both campus and off campus. As well as our halls of residence we can help with student housing in Coventry, Leamington Spa and Kenilworth.
Opening Times Monday-Thursday, 9am-5pm
Friday, 9am-4pm Contact 02476 523 772
Ground Floor, Senate House, building number 57 on Campus Map.